TOPGARD Pipe Bollard Caps
Professional results at a lower cost than traditional hand finishing.
TopGard pipe bollard caps provide a class A form finish in a fraction of the time it takes to finish a pipe bollard by traditional hand-forming methods. With as much as 90% labor savings and no punch list, TopGard is a product made by contractors for contractors.
- Class A form finish
- Proprietary 5000 psi concrete reinforced with micro fibers
- Available in 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, and 12″ sizes
- Patent pending wet-set design
- Up to 90% labor savings
- Overall savings of 10%+ vs. traditional methods
- Install in as little as 10 seconds
- No finisher needed
- No punch list
- Can also be retrofitted to existing bollards to eliminate the mistakes left behind by traditional methods
The TopGard pipe bollard cap is comprised of a proprietary 5000 psi concrete reinforced with micro fibers. This proprietary mix provides a finish unachievable by any traditional method. By utilizing the patent pending wet set design the Top Gard cap can be installed in as little as 10 seconds.
The TopGard cap can also be retrofitted to existing pipe bollards to eliminate the mistakes left behind by traditional methods.
Available for 3″, 4”, 5″, 6”, 8” and 12″ diameter pipe bollards.